The Room That Knows My Name
The Room That Knows My Name
Loneliness sits next to me
Like a quiet shadow on the wall
It do not speak
But it knows my name
At night, the ceiling becomes a sky
Without stars
I search for one small light
To prove I am not invisible.
The clock moves slowly,
Each second a soft drop of cold rain
I try to be strong like a mountain
But inside I am just a trembling leaf
People pass me like seasons
They change, they leave
They forget the sound of my voice
I stay like winter that never ends.
Sometimes I smile too brightly
Like a broken lamp trying to shine
No one sees the dark behind my eyes,
The silent storm I hide
But even in this deep silence
My heart still beats loud
It says
"You are more than this empty room."
Maybe loneliness is not my enemy.
Maybe it is a mirror,
Showing me the parts of myself
I was afraid to see.
And one day
When a real star finally appears,
I am will not beg it to stay
I am will shine too
CEREN EYLÜL KILINÇ HZR-B



Çok güzel olmuş eline sağlık
YanıtlaSilThis poem promises talent🌸
YanıtlaSil😍😍💞
YanıtlaSil