CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE UNIVERSITY AT THE VERY BEGINNING

CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE UNIVERSITY AT THE VERY BEGINNING

For everyone aiming for university, the first thing they research is: "Which is best for me?" Let's find the best one for you

ECONOMICS - United States -United Kingdom - China  -Singapore

MEDICINE  -United States- United Kingdom - Sweden   -Australia

 ENGINEERING- United States  -United Kingdom  -China   -Singapore


I told you I would help you achieve your university goal, but I also gave you a country because I'm telling you that your future is important not only for university but also for your life. The country where you get your education will change your destiny, and the departments mentioned in the table will change your destiny.If we look at people's lives today, we can see class differences, so if your goal is to go to university, choose the country accordingly. If your current country is insufficient, you can work harder and go to better places.Your university should always be chosen to meet your needs and expectations.

You must ensure that your family does not struggle financially. You should learn how to stand on your own two feet because in the future, as you wont always be able to rely on your family for everything. One day, you will build your own path and start a family of your own. Life is not only about getting married or having children. If you dont contribute to your culture,your flag and your own country, a universty degree alone wont be enough. These things depend on your personality and the character you build. Character is more important than academic success. However, this does not mean that education is not important. First, you must build your character  and after that you can achieve your dream university. After that, let’s talk about how you can get into the university you want. First, you should decide what you want to do in the future and what your dream job is. After you decide this, you should not give up on your dream, especially if you live in Turkey. As you know, our country is going through an economic crisis. We are very upset about it but for now, there is nothing we can do. However, in the future, you, me, and all of us can change this situation. We must change  not only the economy, but everything. To do that we need to leave our comfort zone. Change starts with your mindset and your ideas.

Now we have passed the first part. In the second part, you should know that all your lessons are enough for the exam and enough to get into the university you want. You need to learn what exams you will take and which subjects you are going to study. There are many private prep courses in every country for university exams, but I do not recommend them. However, if your family has a high income, you can consider it because it might help you. Why don’t I recommend it? I think it can be a waste of money. Instead, you can spend that money on workbooks or save it for your university life. In my opinion, you can study just ten minutes more each day and achieve the same result as those courses. This way, the money will stay in your pocket. At the beginning of your exam preparation, you must make a study plan. It can include how many questions you will solve daily and how many lessons you will watch or listen to. You understand what I mean. I wont go into all the details here.This is not a good thing to be lazy. I don’t recommend it. Just study hard, be healthy, and be happy. You should do all of these at the same time.

Preparing for exams is not always easy. Sometimes you will feel tired or you won’t want to study at all. This happens to everyone, so it is perfectly normal. On those days, try not to give up. Even studying a little bit every day can make a big difference over time. You should also remember to take breaks while studying. Studying for many hours without resting is not very helpful. Your mind needs some time to relax. You can take a short walk, listen to music, or just rest for a few minutes. After that, it will be easier to continue studying. Another important thing is believing in yourself. Many students think they are not good enough to enter a good university, but that is not always true. If you work hard and stay patient, you can reach your goal. Success usually takes time, but it is possible if you keep trying.

At the end of the day, exams are important, but they are not the only thing in life. Try to learn new things, improve yourself, and enjoy the process. Just do your best, stay healthy, and keep moving forward. Finally , I want to say something about patience. Achieving your goals takes time. Sometimes you may feel that you are not improving, but that does not mean you are failing. Learning always takes time, and small progress is still progress. If you keep studying regularly, you will see the results in the future. It is also important to have a balanced life while preparing for exams. You should study, but you should also take care of your health and your happiness. Spending time with your family or friends can help you feel better and reduce stress. When your mind is relaxed, it becomes easier to focus on your studies. In the end, the most important thing is to stay positive and keep working toward your goals. Believe in yourself, follow your study plan, and don’t give up. Step by step, you will get closer to the university you want and the future you dream about.


In short, we should be open minded to the idea of living in new countries. We should always see new places. Every person is created only once. Because of that we should take advantage of this opportunity which is  given to us by the Creator, and I think exploring the world should be among every person's dreams, even if it's not one of your dreams, it should definitely be one of your new dreams.

Also you must make these dreams come true. I'm not just talking about travelling the world I'm talking about the text that you read and maybe that text might change your mind.I hope also you can change people's mind. Every friend group has a person that may change them, maybe that change is bad or maybe that change is good. People can change themselves everytime they want.I believe that.

I don’t think everyone has to be good. Sometimes the world needs bad people too, to teach us what good really means. Anyway, let’s finish this without changing the topic. I think we shouldn’t worry too much about the future. Thinking about the future all the time can make people feel stressed and tired. We only have one life so we should try to enjoy it and live in a peaceful way. Everyone deserves a life with less stress and more happiness. The reason I first talked about how to get into university was because I wanted to help you. Sometimes people feel worried when they don’t know what will happen in the future. I thought that if you knew more about the university process, you might feel more relaxed. My goal was just to help you understand things better, continue your studies, and feel less stress about the future.


SALİH ABAZOĞLU

Yorumlar

  1. Gerçekten çok guzel tebrik ediyorum okurkende keyif aldim

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar