IS THE WORLD GETTING GREYER?

 


IS THE WORLD GETTING GREYER?


A SHORT REFLECTION BY A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT




Lately i have been thinking about something that feels small but actually isnt.
When i look around me, the world feels grey. Not only in color, but in mood. Trees dont look as green as they used to and the sky feels tired, like it lost its energy.
I remember when i was younger, colors felt alive. Green was really green and blue felt open and free. Now it feels like everything is covered by dust. Cities are grey, buildings are grey and even nature looks quieter than before.
I think one reason is that we are moving away from nature. We build more roads than parks and see more concrete than trees. When nature loses color, people lose something inside too.
Another reason is people's choices. Cars, clothes and buildings are mostly grey, black or white. Grey feels safe, but too much safety can feel empty.


COLORS AFFECT HOW WE FEEL. GREEN MAKES US CALM, BLUE MAKES US THINK AND YELLOW FEELS WARM. GREY FEELS SILENT.

I DONT THINK THE WORLD IS ENDING, BUT I THINK IT IS LOSING BRIGHTNESS. MAYBE IF WE CARE MORE ABOUT NATURE AND COLOR, THE WORLD CAN FEEL ALIVE AGAIN.


WHY COLOR STILL MATTERS


Sometimes grey is quiet, but too much grey is empty



Ali Efe Kıratlı













Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar